FAMILY RESOURCE VIDEOS AND PODCASTS
The NIDCAP Federation International has developed a suite of “Family Resource Material” including Videos, Podcasts and Reading Material to support families of premature babies. The material is available in the Resource Centre of their website. Click here to access the Resource Centre.
- New NICU Parent
- Being Admitted To The NICU
- What Do I Need To Know When In The NICU?
- Can I Hold My NICU Baby?
- Skin-To-Skin Holding In The NICU
- What is Developmental Care?
- How Can I Help My Baby’s Brain Development?
- NIDCAP: One Families Story
- What Is The NIDCAP Approach?
- NIDCAP – Three Decades Of Training
- NIDCAP Nursery Certification: Changing Hospital Care For Infants and Their Families
- Supporting Parents to Actively Participate in Infant Care Activities
- Understanding Infant Behavior
- How Does My Baby Grow
- Why Is My Baby Sleeping So Much?
- Taking My Baby Home
- Preparing For Discharge From The NICU
- What is Life Like After The NICU?
- How NICU Babies Communicate
- NICU Family Partnerships
- NIDCAP Goes Beyond the NICU
- Everyone Matters In The NICU